Saturday, August 18, 2012

Resilience Nemetics Ripple Tank Simulator

My conjecture is that it is possible to model resilience with the Ripple Tank wave simulator. The notion is that if one can go from maximum brightness to minimum brightness to the original state of the 3d wave coherence that is a mark of "Resilience.


Figure 1.


Figure 2.


Figure 3.

With these settings the wave form retains coherence at any level of Brightness.  My hunch is that "brightness" will turn out to be a surrogate for "Amplitude." 


My further conjecture is the Golden Spiral will turn out to be the most resilient shape of constraints.

2 comments:

  1. It appears -- more the mental resistance of a person (damping) less is the resilience factor to get on with life.

    Thanks for the post. A new understanding of the human mind emerged for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the 'whorl' is ubiquitous in everything I am seeing. Or is it that I have a problem with my eyes.

    ReplyDelete